ERA Conference on European Family Law, Trier, Germany
Event date: 26 Sep 2019
IAFL Fellows and Family Lawyers from around the world may be interested in attending the annual conference of ERA - the Academy of European Law. The programme includes the following:-
- Recent CJEU case law on family law
- The recast Brussels IIa Regulation to be published in June 2019
- New EU Public Documents Regulation which is applicable since 16 February 2019
- New EU Regulations on matrimonial and partnership property law which are effective since 29 January 2019
- Impact of EU Regulations on family law on persons domiciled in third states
- Effects of Brexit on binational partnerships and international families
Speakers include representatives from the DG Justice and Consumers at the European Commission and the European Judicial Network in Civil and Commercial Matters as well as lawyers from reputable law firms and academics.
IAFL Fellows are offered a 25% discount for registration by using the voucher code 2019famlaw. There is also a 20% early bird discount which is available until 26 July 2019.