ERA Annual Conference on European Family Law 2021
Event date: 23 Sep 2021
Thursday 23rd - Friday 24th September 2021
IAFL Fellows and Family Lawyers from around the world may be interested in attending the Academy of European Law's Annual Conference on European Family Law 2021. It will take place in Trier, Germany from 23rd - 24th September 2021 and will be delivered in English and German (simultaneous interpretation).
The conference will look into the following key topics:
- Recent CJEU case law in family matters (Brussels IIa, Rome III, EU Maintenance Regulation)
- Prenuptial and divorce agreements and the EU Regulations on property regimes
- Cross-border recognition of parenthood (adoption, co motherhood)
- First EU Strategy on LGBTIQ rights
- Consequences of Brexit for EU-UK family life
- The new Brussels IIb Regulation
Lawyers in private practice and notaries receive a 25% discount.
At the present time this conference is planned as a face to face event. If circumstances change due to public health regulations and the event is brought online, you will be informed as soon as possible.