Annual Conference on European Succession Law 2022
Event date: 05 May 2022
Thursday 5th - Friday 6th May 2022
Trier, Germany and online
IAFL Fellows and Family Lawyers from around the world may be interested in attending the Academy of European Law's Annual Conference on European Succession Law 2022. It will take place in Trier, Germany from 5th - 6th May 2022 and will be delivered in English and German (simultaneous interpretation).
This hybrid conference will discuss practical problems in estate-planning focusing on cases with cross-border implications.
The key topics are:
- CJEU case law of 2020/21 on the EU Succession Regulation
- Cross-border scenarios of the execution of wills
- Cross-border contingency planning (including issues of testamentary incapacity, use of powers of attorney and living wills)
- The position of the notary in international succession law
- Effects of the European Certificate of Succession
There is a voucher code 2022famlaw for a 25% discount. In order to redeem this voucher, please select the price for Voucher Discount Holders on the ERA website and enter the code 2022famlaw in the commentary field. The voucher cannot be combined with other discounts.